Friday, October 30
Saturday, October 31
The Global Leadership Summit provides a variety of videos you can share with your church, team, and friends.
Throughout the Summit season, you will find:
- Free Summit messages
- Promotional videos
- Stories from Summit attendees
- And more
Leverage the Summit to sharpen your skills and unleash the full potential of your leadership.
The Gospel Faith Mission International
Church Street, Elephant B/Stop, Alaafin Avenue,
Near Total Petrol Station, Oluyole Estate,
Ring Road, Ibadan,
The University of Adelaide, Australia offers a number of Adelaide Graduate Research Scholarships exclusively to its recent graduates to continue their education via a Masters or Doctorate degree by research.
Worth of Awards
The AGRS provides:
- Course tuition fees for two years for a Masters degree by Research and three years for a Doctoral research degree (an extension is possible for doctoral programs only), and
- An annual living allowance ($25,392 in 2014) for two years for a Masters degree by Research and three years for a Doctoral research degree (an extension is possible for doctoral programs only).
- No other allowances will be paid.
Note. The scholarship does not provide an Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) allowance.
In order to be eligible for consideration a student must:
- complete their four year undergraduate degree including first class honours in a research based honours program at the University of Adelaide* in that semester OR have completed the above that year or in the previous year; or *This will be deemed to cover students who have completed all of their education at Adelaide and where the committee considers it appropriate students who have completed a lesser period of time but including the honours year.
- be completing their masters degree** with a sufficient research component to be approved by the Research Education Development Committee as a degree acceptable for entry to the PhD (refer to the Academic Program Rules) at the University of Adelaide in that semester OR have completed the above that year or in the previous year; ** Students undertaking a coursework masters degree will be required to obtain an overall grade of Distinction with not less than a High Distinction in their research component(s) to be eligible for scholarships.
- be eligible to enrol as a commencing student in a full-time postgraduate research program at the University of Adelaide in the following semester;
- be an international student; and
- not be currently enrolled in the higher degree by research program at the University of Adelaide for which the student is applying for a scholarship.
- Note. Currently enrolled PhD students are not eligible to apply.
- Note. Applicants who were considered in a previous round are not eligible for reconsideration.
- The offer of a scholarship is contingent upon a student not being offered another award by the Commonwealth of Australia, The University of Adelaide, or an overseas sponsor. The University reserves the right to withdraw an offer of a scholarship at any time prior to enrolment if it is advised that an awardee has been offered a scholarship equal to or in excess of the financial value of the award offered by the University.
To apply and for more information visit here
The University of Portsmouth invites Nigerian and Ghanaian students who applied for one of the following full-time taught master’s postgraduate degrees in the university to apply for the 2014/15 scholarships. The courses are:
- MSc Engineering Geology
- MSc Geological and Environmental Hazards
- MSc Environmental Geology and Contamination
- MSc Crisis and Disaster Management
Department of Geography:
- MSc Geographical Information Systems
- MSc Coastal and Marine Resource Management
Worth of Award
- The scholarships will be in the form of a 20% fee reduction from any tuition fee but please note, it cannot be taken in conjunction with any other fee reduction or bursary offered by the University.
- The scholarship is a one-off award towards a one year Masters fees and is non-renewable and only valid for study on the courses listed above.
- The scholarship is open to applicants from the following countries:
- Nigeria: Scholarship is open to all Nigerian applicants who hold a minimum G.P.A 3.0/5 (which is a high Second Class Lower) in a relevant subject.
- Ghana: Scholarship is open to all Ghanaian applicants who hold a minimum of a Second Class Upper in a relevant subject.
To apply and for more information visit here
Deadline: July 31, 2014
The PAU is an initiative of the African Heads of State and Government of the African Union. It is a Premier continental University network whose mission is to provide wholesome postgraduate education geared towards the achievement of a prosperous, integrated and peaceful Africa.
Young qualified, talented and enterprising applicants from African Countries and the Diaspora are invited to apply to join Masters’ or PhD degree programmes in ANY of the following four (4) PAU Institutes listed below. Candidates with potential, motivation and desire to play transformative leadership roles as academics, professionals, industrialists, innovators and entrepreneurs are particularly encouraged to apply.
DEADLINE: 15th March, 2014
To apply and for information visit here