2014/15 University of Portsmouth Scholarships for Nigerians, Ghanaians
The University of Portsmouth invites Nigerian and Ghanaian students who applied for one of the following full-time taught master’s postgraduate degrees in the university to apply for the 2014/15 scholarships. The courses are:
- MSc Engineering Geology
- MSc Geological and Environmental Hazards
- MSc Environmental Geology and Contamination
- MSc Crisis and Disaster Management
Department of Geography:
- MSc Geographical Information Systems
- MSc Coastal and Marine Resource Management
Worth of Award
- The scholarships will be in the form of a 20% fee reduction from any tuition fee but please note, it cannot be taken in conjunction with any other fee reduction or bursary offered by the University.
- The scholarship is a one-off award towards a one year Masters fees and is non-renewable and only valid for study on the courses listed above.
- The scholarship is open to applicants from the following countries:
- Nigeria: Scholarship is open to all Nigerian applicants who hold a minimum G.P.A 3.0/5 (which is a high Second Class Lower) in a relevant subject.
- Ghana: Scholarship is open to all Ghanaian applicants who hold a minimum of a Second Class Upper in a relevant subject.
To apply and for more information visit here
Deadline: July 31, 2014