APPLY: London International Academy Global Scholarships 2014
London International Academy invites scholarship applications from highly qualified candidates from around the world to study Post-Secondary Education. The major purpose of the scholarship is to make education accessible to all youth who are highly motivated and disciplined to celebrate the global village scenario in the Academy.
Eligibility Criteria –
- Applicant must have made specific noteworthy contributions to the school community or wider community.
- Applicant must be involved in extracurricular activities.
- Applicant must demonstrate high academic performance.
- Applicant must be committed to the vision of a peaceful and prosperous global society.
Applicant must submit an essay on one of the following three topics via email –
- Propose a name for London International Academy’s Global Scholarship
- How education can contribute to the betterment of the world
- The ideal school – what would it be like?
Other application materials to be accompanied with complete online application form (submit online) are – transcripts from previous two years of schooling (via email or regular mail), and a reference letter from the principal or teacher in the applicant’s school.
Deadline: 30 April 2014
To apply and for more information visit here