APPLY: Georgetown University Scholarship in International Affairs for Sub-Saharan Africa
Georgetown University is accepting applications from talented graduate students from Sub-Saharan Africa for Master of Science in Foreign Service (MSFS) Scholarship. The MSFS program is two-year, full-time graduate degree in international affairs. Scholarship will cover full tuition fee.
Eligibility Criteria –
- Applicant must be from Sub-Saharan Africa.
- Applicant must have completed undergraduate degree from an accredited university and must demonstrate a strong academic record.
- Applicant must be able to demonstrate English proficiency – TOEFL/IELTS or GRE/GMAT are most.
- Applicant must have completed or have the ability to complete a course in both microeconomics and macroeconomics before the beginning of the MSFS program in fall 2015.
- Applicants should have an average of four years of work experience prior to joining MSFS.
Deadline: 15 January 2015
To apply and for more information visit here